Easy-care Living Meets Contemporary Comfort and Style!
If you're looking for modern living with convenience in a picturesque location, then stop looking now. You've found it! Discover the best of low maintenance living without sacrificing on contemporary style, set on a comfortable 388sqm (approximate) allotment this home will truly excite young professionals, first home buyers or investors looking for a solid investment.
Built in 2017, the modern facade sets the tone and ambience flows throughout the light filled open plan living areas. Boasting a contemporary kitchen featuring stainless-steel appliances with ample cupboard and bench space providing the perfect spot to cook up a storm while entertaining loved ones.
The practical design boasts four good-sized bedrooms, or three plus an additional theatre room. The master bedroom is complete with walk-in robe and an ensuite for complete convenience, while the guest bedrooms offer built-in robes and serviced by the centrally located main bathroom.
Outdoors offers a sunny grassed area for kids and pets to play and an undercover alfresco area to enjoy on balmy summers night. Completing the floorplan is a well-appointed laundry with external access, and single garage with panel lift door and a driveway for additional off-street parking.
This is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to space and comfort without sacrificing convenience when you call this on-style abode your own.
Features that make this home special:
- Currently tenanted for $550 per week
- Master bedroom with spacious walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size offering built-in robes
- Valuable 4th bedroom for nursery or home theatre for the perfect family night
- Light filled open plan living and dining area with beautiful flooring and seamless flow to the alfresco area via glass sliding doors
- Modern kitchen featuring a beautiful splash back and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher and oven with ample storage and large pantry for the avid home chef
- LED downlights throughout
- Ducted air conditioning
- Sparkling main bathroom offering separate bath and shower
- Practical laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- Undercover alfresco area perfect for spending summer nights
- Secure fully fenced backyard with low-maintenance lawns for kids and pets to play
- Single garage with panel lift door and internal access
- Neat and tidy front yard with large driveway for off-street parking
- Rainwater tank
Disclaimer: The advertising photos used in this campaign were taken when the property was built, so they may not be current.
Located only a short drive to multiple shopping precincts including Prospect Road, Churchill Centre, Gepps Cross Homemaker Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre. Positioned in such a central location, you can be in the city within 15 minutes (approximate), at the beach in 20 minutes (approximate) or in the Adelaide Hills in under 30 minutes (approximate). Ample public transport options are a short commute towards Main North Road, with plenty of parks and reserves close by to fulfil all sporting, exercising and recreational purposes.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or Gavin Apacible on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.