Idyllic Living in a Prized Pocket of Walkley Heights!
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this lovely, honest family residence nestled within a premium pocket of Walkley Heights on a generous 600sqm (approximate) family allotment. Your new abode is enveloped by manicured, low maintenance gardens that sets the tone for a home that is refined yet relaxed.
Boasting three spacious bedrooms and a large retreat, which can easily be used as a fourth bedroom, this beautiful home has everything you could wish for. When it comes to entertaining, you are spoilt for choice with a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area, formal lounge and dining room and an impressive outdoor entertaining area.
Truly a lifestyle home, the neutral tones and natural light create a beautiful ambience, while the internal living spaces connect seamlessly through to the sensational outdoor entertaining area, overlooking the rear gardens and spacious lawn area.
This beautiful home is situated in a quiet dress circle location within easy reach of schools, shops and parks and presents a truly special opportunity for the particular buyer looking for a long-term family abode. A home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with feature bay window, walk-in robe, ensuite with dual basins and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, complete with built-in robes
- Spacious, light-filled formal lounge room connecting through to the dining room
- Valuable retreat of significant size with direct access outside giving the option to convert to a 4th bedroom
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with ceiling fans and views over the rear yard
- Timeless kitchen with views over the rear yard and featuring a gas cook top, walk-in pantry and an abundance of storage space
- Central 3-way main bathroom with bath, toilet and powder room
- Valuable laundry of great size with external access
- Impressive entertaining area with pitched roof pergola
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and drive through access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Ducted gas heating
- LED downlights
- Freshly painted interior
- Fully secured pet enclosure
- Off street parking for up to 5 cars + space for a caravan or boat
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Walkley Heights Shopping Centre, Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845, Joshua Faddoul 0488 555 337 on or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.