Striking the Perfect Balance of Secluded Living and Urban Accessibility!
Situated on an expansive 837sqm (approximate) allotment plus a location that offers both the tranquillity of a peaceful setting and the convenience of easy access. This abode boasts three finely appointed bedrooms, a centrally accessible bathroom with dual entries, and ample open living areas.
An immaculate and stylish white kitchen adds a touch of elegance and a culinary haven that not only serves as a practical space but also as a visual delight. With seamless transition to the roomy covered entertainment area, featuring a pitched roof this space is tailor-made for hosting gatherings and creating cherished memories. Complete with vibrant grassy surrounds this area is an inviting outdoor space for leisure and relaxation, creating an idyllic backdrop for both solitude and socialising.
Its spaciousness, elegant and family friendly features, along with a harmonious blend of indoor and outdoor spaces make it a true sanctuary for those seeking a lifestyle that celebrates both comfort and aesthetics.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious and well-equipped main bedroom comfortably complete with ceiling fan, walk in robe and direct access to the bathroom
- Additional bedroom two & three with built in robes
- Modern dual access bathroom with separate shower, toilet and basin
- Light and bright, open kitchen lounge and dining space with ceiling fan
- Additional family/meals area boasting ceiling fan and seamless access to the outdoor entertaining
- Separate laundry with external access and added toilet for convenience
- Huge garage/workshop
- Double car garage with auto roller doors
- Double car garage with sliding doors and extended pergola
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 6.6kw Solar electrical system with 20 panels
- Manual shutters to front two windows
- Auto shutters to kitchen, bedroom 2 & 3, Patio door and bathroom
- 2x Rainwater tank
Located only a short drive away from the town centre with a variety of supermarkets, pubs, cafes and specialty stores. Quality public and private schools including Xavier College, Trinity College and Gawler East Primary School are all nearby. All this and just a 20-minute (approximate) drive to all the wineries and restaurants The Barossa Valley has to offer!
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.