Space for the Whole Family!
Charming, comfortable and ready for you to make it your own this Federation style home, situated in the popular Montague Farm area, will impress from the moment you arrive. With a mix of formal and informal living spaces perfect to accommodate every occasion; growing families will adore the four good-size bedrooms, two bathrooms and pitched roof outdoor entertaining area.
A large lounge and adjacent dining room is set just off the entry with direct access through to the open-plan kitchen, meals and family zone. Ample storage and a breakfast bar are on offer for the eager cook along with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooktop.
Ceiling fans have been incorporated to all the bedrooms including the master with a walk-in robe, ensuite and bay window. An elegant three-way main bathroom adds convenience as does the internal laundry, lock-up carport, rear shed, ducted air-conditioning and so much more.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with bay window, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2,3 and 4 all good size and with ceiling fans
- Spacious formal lounge and dining room
- Sparkling three-way bathroom with separate bath, shower and built-in storage cupboard
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Airy open plan family, meals and kitchen with sliding doors opening to the verandah
- Stylish modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Pyrox gas space heater
- Instant gas hot water system
- Expansive pitched roof verandah, perfect for hosting friends and family
- Low-maintenance backyard with established gardens
- Large shed
- Rainwater tank
- Carport with automatic roller door
- Wide driveway for additional off-street parking
- 540sqm (approximate) of land
Located in close proximity to all amenities including parks and reserves and just minutes away from public transport options and a variety of schools including Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Pooraka Primary School and St Pauls College. Only a short drive to Mawson Lakes shops and entertainment, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13.5km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.