Show-Stopping Bungalow Offering Style, Elegance and Charm in Family Friendly Location
You will feel at home from the moment you walk inside!
Classic elegance and style are on show throughout this impeccable circa 1925 home that will impress anyone with an eye for detail. The striking facade, covered porch and brick feature fence add instant character to this one-of-a-kind abode and provide the ideal welcome from the moment you arrive.
The kitchen, dining and living room is spacious and light-filled with two sets of double doors and an additional bifold door that steps out to the covered entertaining area. Here, you can host friends and family or simply relax and admire views over the manicured backyard.
The modern kitchen is a cook’s dream with gorgeous cabinets, plenty of bench space, stunning stained glass window and stainless steel appliances including a 900mm oven plus a dishwasher.
All three bedrooms are of good size with the main bedroom offering a ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite for added convenience. Both guest bedrooms have easy access to the well-appointed bathroom and include ceiling fans for complete comfort. Completing the long list of features is a practical laundry and an attached 2.80m x 15.30m carport for secure off-street parking.
Positioned on a generous 640sqm (approximate) allotment in a quiet picturesque tree lined street, astute buyers are sure to be impressed with all that this property has to offer!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom one with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower
- Generous bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans and bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Formal lounge or optional 4th bedroom with ceiling fan and feature mantel piece with French doors for privacy
- Wall-length built-in cupboard to the hallway
- Light filled open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner and both French doors and bi-fold doors opening to the outdoor entertaining area
- Charming kitchen with large pantry, ample cupboard space, island bench with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm gas oven
- Well-appointed main bathroom with standalone bath and separate shower
- Practical separate laundry
- Beautiful timber flooring throughout
- Extensive decked outdoor entertaining area, perfect for hosting guests
- Manicured, fully fenced yard with low-maintenance gardens
- Triple length carport with automatic roller door for secure off-street parking
- Charming facade complemented by fenced, manicured front gardens plus driveway for extra off-street parking
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova Cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. Nearby to a beautiful reserve with tennis courts, BBQ, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought-after schools such as Walkerville Primary School, Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 4kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Please Note: The spa at the property is not operational and will not be fixed or replaced prior to settlement.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Debbie Orr on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.