Value Buying In A Fantastic Area!
Set on the rare and generous allotment of approximately 746 sqm this solid brick family home is one that doesn’t come along every day. The rear yard is secure and has an abundance of shade from the well-established trees for the kids to run around.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious light filled lounge/ dining area
- Wooden floor boards throughout main living areas
- Functional kitchen with free standing gas cook top and oven
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath + separate W/C
- Overhead cupboards and external access through the laundry
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main living/dining area
- Rear verandah
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Well fenced property and secure rear yard
- Low maintenance and well established front and rear gardens
- Approximately 746 sqm allotment
This home is situated in the community of Modbury North, down the street from Burragah Reserve. Set well back from major roads, yet close enough to walk to the shops on a Sunday morning for the paper. Close proximity to Tea Tree Plaza, public transport including the O’Bahn Interchange and a variety of Primary and High Schools.
A house perfect to move straight into or to add your special touches and make it your home.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).