Holiday at Home! Contemporary Living in a Beautiful Seaside Location!
Located on the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula and a stones throw to the picturesque Christies Beach, this beautiful three-bedroom home provides an incredible coastal lifestyle. It's conveniently located within a short walk to charming cafes, restaurants, and various lifestyle amenities, making it a perfect choice for those seeking an exceptional beachside living experience.
Immaculately presented and boasting a neutral and light-filled ambience, this stylish abode is ready for you to simply unpack and enjoy whether you’re a first-time buyer, a young family or savvy investor.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom one with built-in robe and direct access to the bathroom
- Good sized bedroom two and three, bedroom two with built in robe
- Light filled, open plan kitchen, living and meals area
- Modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and gas stove top
- Dual access, timeless bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Additional toilet downstairs
- Single garage with laundry facilities
- Low maintenance courtyard with paved and garden area
- Currently tenanted until September 2024 for $880 per fortnight
- Community title, built around 2016
- Admin levy, $110/quarter
- Sinking fund levy, $20/quarter
- Current year rate, $1597.16/annum
Superbly located just a short drive to some of Adelaide’s best beaches. Within close proximity from all the shopping and entertainment that Colonnades Shopping Centre and Westfield Marion have to offer. Within walking distance to reserves, Christies Beach Hotel, Christies Beach Primary School and St John the Apostle School. Additionally, only 20 minutes (approximately) to the ever-popular McLaren Vale wine region with an abundance of restaurants and wineries for you to enjoy, this is the lifestyle you have been longing for!
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.