Live a Life of Leisure and Luxury!
Boasting a grand facade, this two storey residence on a substantial block of 594sqm (approximate) has been beautifully renovated to the highest of standards. You can take your pick from a selection of spacious living areas spread throughout the generous floor plan, while the prime location places you within easy reach of the Adelaide CBD.
Careful attention to detail by the owner has resulted in a luxurious ambience due to high end finishes and fittings and a modern, neutral decor throughout. The upper level enjoys four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a valuable upper living space. The master bedroom offers a large walk-in robe and a balcony that provides the perfect spot to unwind while enjoying the sunshine.
Downstairs you will notice an inviting formal lounge and dining set off the grand entry hallway in addition to a fifth bedroom, full third bathroom and laundry with ample cupboard space. The stunning open-plan kitchen, family and dining area is spacious and flows seamlessly to a well-appointed games room with built-in bar, offering the perfect space to host and entertain guests. The recently transformed kitchen boasts the very best of everything with quality stainless steel appliances, sweeping stone benchtops and a walk-in pantry, ready for the eager cook to enjoy.
Outside, the impressive features continue including an expansive pergola entertaining area that overlooks a sparkling in-ground swimming pool, a spa, additional undercover entertainment area and manicured gardens with gazebo. Astute buyers are sure to be impressed with this truly beautiful area of the property, with space and style in abundance. Providing the perfect space to host year round gatherings with family and friends.
Upper level comprising of:
- Grand master bedroom with huge walk-in robe, balcony access and ensuite with double sink vanity
- Bedroom two complete with a ceiling fan and walk-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 3 and 4, both offering ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Spacious upper living area with ceiling fan
- Well-appointed main bathroom offering a spa bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Ducted reverse air conditioning throughout
Lower level comprising of:
- Light filled bedroom five with ceiling fan and access to downstairs bathroom
- Grand entrance hallway with raised ceiling
- Spacious formal lounge featuring an ornate gas fireplace and ceiling fan
- Formal dining
- Large open plan family and meals
- Spacious games room with built-in bar, perfect for hosting guests
- Stylish kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space and quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
-Valuable third bathroom with shower
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and access to the garage
- Storage under stairs
- Impressive undercover entertaining area with outdoor ceiling fan and access to the garage
- Expansive pergola entertaining area overlooking the backyard
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool and separate spa, perfect for entertaining throughout summer
- Fully fenced backyard with manicured gardens and gazebo
- Double garage with panel lift door, internal access and additional roller door for drive through access to the rear yard
Other features you will love:
- Front Irrigation
- Monitored alarm including reed switches on all accessible doors and windows
- Outdoor security cameras
- High quality engineered stone benchtops throughout the home
- Laundry and bathroom featuring stunning marble floor
- 13.2kw solar panels (approx) and 21.6kwh of batteries (approx)
- Quality SMEG gas cooktop and rangehood
- Two SMEG Ovens
- Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher
- Glorious heated pool and spa
Superbly located only 17kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and cafes that Mawson Lakes Central has to offer. Parks are located at both ends of the street and the property is within close proximity to the gorgeous Shearwater Lake with a walking track that takes you around the entire glistening waterway. For complete convenience, the property is also in close proximity to public transport options and a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Endeavour College, Mawson Lakes School and Uni SA. Many other private schools also have buses that pick up from Mawson Lakes.
For further information contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000, Leisa Da Silva on 0488 222 882 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.