Idyllic Family Home in an Unbeatable Location!
Best and final offers by Thursday 23rd March at 2pm.
Boffo Real Estate is proud to present this pristine, well-loved four-bedroom family home, with the glorious grounds of RM Williams Drive Reserve on your doorstep showcasing panoramic views. Effortlessly placed in the tightly-held and family-oriented suburb of Walkley Heights, the home is beautifully presented throughout and showcases an abundance of delightful original features that inspire relaxed family living and easy entertaining.
A striking stone-fronted bay window facade and elegant coffered ceiling entranceway set the stage for the residence's sleek and contemporary styling. Guests may be formally received in the lounge room upon entering with seamless flow through to the open-spaced living and dining room. The centrepiece, a dream kitchen is sure to be the hub of daily life, exciting the home chef with its sweeping benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage.
The living and dining room extends to the outdoor entertaining space which boasts a large pitched roof pergola, making for a perfect setting for hosting special occasions with family and friends, framed by an easy-maintenance rear yard.
This magnificent home is perfectly nestled on an enviable 700sqm (approximate) allotment with a two-car garage plus drive through access to the large shed, perfect to store your boat, trailer or prized car. Offering extensive space to relax and entertain – this is a home that must be seen to be truly appreciated!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with stunning bay window, large his and hers walk-in robe and double basin ensuite
- Generous sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all complete with built-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge room to welcome you home upon entry
- Charming white kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher and gas cooktop, abundance of cupboard storage and sweeping benchtops
- Open-plan living and meals area adjacent to the kitchen, optimised for easy-care living complete with gas heater for the cooler months
- Glistening 3-way bathroom with bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry with external access and linen storage to the hallway
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Extensive backyard with pitched roof pergola entertaining area
- Low-maintenance front and rear yard
- Drive through access to large rear shed, perfect for the boat or car enthusiast
- Rainwater tank
- Double width garage with automatic panel door and both internal and external access via drive through panel lift door
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 14km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 16 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.