Offers Close 5pm Monday 22nd of August - Unless Sold Prior!
This double brick, 1962 built home is positioned in an ideal location bursting with great potential! Live in, rent out or re-develop (subject to planning consents) the choice is yours!
Commandingly located in the prestigious suburb of Marden and just minutes from Linear Park, this family home is set on an expansive 636sqm (approximate) block with a 20m (approximate) frontage, ticking many of your must-have boxes and promising the space, comfort and flexibility a modern family needs!
Inside, a light-filled lounge awaits with double sliding doors leading seamlessly to the kitchen and meals area. The kitchen has been tastefully updated with a suite of stainless-steel appliances including a gas cooktop. Completing the layout are three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, ducted heating and cooling and built-in robes, plus a centrally located main bathroom and separate laundry for added convenience.
Step outside onto the rear verandah, where you can enjoy your morning brew or host family and friends while the kids and pets play in the landscaped backyard. Car enthusiasts will be impressed with plenty of onsite parking including a single carport with drive through access to the rear garage, providing ample room for storing multiple vehicles securely.
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious lounge with plenty of natural lighting
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Modern kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space and quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Well-appointed main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Practical laundry
- Store room
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced, landscaped backyard with garden shed and fruit trees
- Single carport with roller door and drive through access to the shed/garage for additional secure parking
- Zoning for Maryatville High School
Perfectly located with beautiful Linear Park at your doorstep, you are also spoilt for choice with Walkerville, Marden and St Peters “The Avenue” shopping precincts nearby plus the iconic Norwood Parade and all it offers only 8 minutes (approximately) away. Public transport is easily accessible with The O-Bahn Klemzig Interchange 1km (approximately) away from the front door and a range of other bus services within close proximity. Sporting and recreation facilities including the MARS Sporting Complex are also nearby, as well as Marden Senior College. All this and only 5km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information, please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.