Chic and Stylish Living Ready for Modern Buyers!
Immaculately presented and boasting generous proportions, this Torrens Titled home is positioned on a prime hilltop location on a generous 484sqm (approximately) allotment. The refurbished abode boasts a charming traditional-style facade and sits amongst other properties of the same calibre in a very quiet neighborhood, close by to a host of amenities.
You are sure to be impressed with the eye-catching modern theme of this secure and low-maintenance home. A charming facade sets the tone as you enter. The ambience continues inside with a bright, on-trend and updated interior with an abundance of natural light flooding the home, making this a property you’ll love coming home to each day.
The practical layout boasts three good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open-plan family/dining area and separate living room. A timeless kitchen, with a gas cooktop, will delight the budding chef while entertainers will enjoy a spacious rear courtyard with verandah, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Buyers are sure to enjoy what this desirable address and beautiful surrounds have to offer. Whether you are seeking a quality first home, a family abode to live in within an in-demand area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, or looking for an investment property, then this delightful home is the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ultra-stylish ensuite complete with feature subway tiles
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes and bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Light-filled and airy living room with stylish barn style sliding doors to the family/meals area
- Sleek kitchen with stainless steel appliances, sweeping benchtops, tiled splash back, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space, including breakfast bar
- Open-plan family and meals area, adjoining to the kitchen and complete with sliding doors leading outside
- Beautifully renovated main bathroom with separate bath and shower, featuring on-trend industrial vanity with matte black tapware
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with external access
- Spacious verandah, perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Low-maintenance rear yard, providing space for the whole family to enjoy
- Garden shed
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Garage with both internal and external access
- Large driveway for off-street parking and gated access to the backyard
Ideally located close to numerous sought-after schools including Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College, Golden Grove High School and King's Baptist Grammar School. Several public transport options nearby with direct access via the O-Bahn to the CBD. All of this and located only a short walking distance to shopping and entertainment offered at Golden Grove Village and only a short drive to Tea Tree Plaza shopping complex.
Disclaimer: The area defined as 'Garage' on the floor plan advertised is currently utalised as a 'Retreat' and the conversion to such has not been approved by Council.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.