The One You Have Been Waiting For! Immaculately Maintained and Charming Abode!
This must-see family home is superbly located in the prestigious suburb of Nailsworth in a beautiful tree lined street, amongst other premier homes and on a lovingly maintained 400sqm (approximate) block. This renovated 1996 built home is sure to impress the most astute buyer. Combining modern style with character features, including gorgeous plantation shutters throughout, this stunning residence has a contemporary feel with clean lines and neutral décor throughout.
At 36A California Street you are greeted by a charming façade securely set behind an electric gated fence. Upon entry you are greeted by the wide hallway with warm hybrid wide plank flooring seamlessly flowing throughout. The open plan kitchen, dining and family room is spacious and light-filled, becoming the heart of the daily life for every family. The European style patio doors step out to the undercover entertaining area, complete with a ceiling fan. Here, you can host friends and family with ease or simply relax and admire views over the manicured backyard. The family area offers a combustion heater and ceiling fan for year-round comfort, plus there’s an additional lounge area perfect for a formal setting or playroom accommodating any family’s needs. A stylish kitchen is impressively showcased in this space boasting a waterfall benchtop and quality stainless steel appliances.
The flexible floorplan offers three good-sized bedrooms, including a luxurious master suite complete with a sizeable walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite. Bedrooms two and three also benefit from ceiling fans and a centrally located three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower for added convenience.
Impeccably presented with the chance to enjoy a City fringe lifestyle, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Opulent master bedroom suite with generous walk-in robe, ceiling fan and lush ensuite featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles and bay window
- Generous bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans and bedroom 2 with built-in cupboard
- Formal lounge room or optional playroom with skylight
- Light filled open plan family and dining featuring combustion heater and ceiling fan with European style, double glazed patio doors that seamlessly leads to the outdoor entertaining area
- Timeless white kitchen complemented by a suite of stainless-steel appliances including built-in microwave, Miele dishwasher and Bosch built-in oven plus ample storage and pantry with a breakfast bar for on-the-go mornings
- Sparkling three-way main bathroom with large vanity and separate shower and bath
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Well-appointed laundry with pull out ironing board, wall mounted drying racks and external access
- Impressive undercover outdoor entertaining area with travertine pavers, ceiling fan and festoon lights, providing a perfect spot for dinner on summer nights
- Fully fenced backyard with grass area, perfect for kids and pets to enjoy
- Garage with panel lift door, internal and external access and approximately 26sqm of attic storage space, with pull down ladder and plywood floors
- Charming facade complemented by gated, manicured front gardens plus driveway with aggregate pavers for extra off-street parking
- 7.9KW Solar electrical system with 10kWh battery storage
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova Cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark Plaza, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. Nearby to a beautiful reserve with tennis courts, BBQ, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Gavin Apacible on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.