An Idyllic Family Sanctuary with a Sparkling Swimming Pool!
Released to the market is this warm and inviting family home which has been immaculately maintained and perfectly captures the quintessential, relaxed Australian lifestyle with a superb backyard complete with a swimming pool and a spacious entertaining area.
Positioned on an original sized allotment, the home showcases an exciting mix of original charm paired with contemporary and modern chic with a design to accommodate the busy family with space for everyone to spread out and relax.
This gorgeous home cleverly creates an indoor/outdoor oasis of light, space and flow. Timeless colour schemes, quality fixtures and fittings and a generous amount of light add to the attraction of the home.
The practical layout offers three bedrooms, one-bathroom and a light-filled living room which flows seamlessly through to the impressive kitchen and meals area. Step outside to discover an appealing rear yard comprising a sparkling swimming pool, large rumpus room, shed and undercover car accommodation.
Nestled on an 620sqm (approximate) allotment in a tree lined street, this is an exciting entry point into a hugely popular suburb. Located within close proximity to local shops, schools and easy access to the CBD via Hampstead Road.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous bedrooms, all offering ceiling fans, bedroom 2 complete with built-in robe
- Inviting living room flooded with natural light complete with air conditioner
- Open dining and kitchen area adjoining to the living room
- Charming white kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, complete with ample cupboard and bench space
- Light-filled rumpus room with ceiling fan, study nook and direct access to the backyard
- Centrally located main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- External laundry
- External powder room providing additional toilet
- Cosy undercover verandah
- Sparkling in-ground salt swimming pool
- Solar panel system to reduce the electricity cost
- Ducted gas heating in lounge and bedrooms
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Aluminum windows through out the house
- 2x rainwater tank
- Tool shed with double door access
- Large carport with electric roller door and direct access to the front and rear of the property
- Fully gated low-maintenance front garden + driveway for additional off-street parking
Conveniently located close to Northgate and Northpark Shopping Centres for your weekly shopping requirements. Local schools such as Enfield Primary School, St Martin’s Primary School and Roma Mitchell Secondary College are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road or Main North Road.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.