Executive Living in a Dress Circle Location!
Spacious, on-trend and crafted for the modern family, this is idyllic living at its very best. Positioned on an expansive 666sqm (approximate) allotment in a leafy enclave within the heart of the highly sought-after and family-oriented suburb of Walkley Heights.
The eye-catching facade and manicured front garden set the tone for a home that is refined yet relaxed. Well-thought-out and beautifully presented with high-quality finishing's throughout, this home will impress even the most fastidious buyers.
Appealing to all, you are spoilt for choice with a divine open-plan kitchen, dining and family room or you can escape to the charming formal lounge room or huge games room. The quaint kitchen is perfectly set in the heart of the layout with quality appliances, including a wall oven and a gas cooktop, to appeal to even the most discerning chef.
The generous proportions continue into the four bedrooms including the master with a bay window, walk-in robe and an ensuite. All bedrooms are of great size and the immaculate main bathroom features warm neutral tones.
Outdoors, the undercover entertaining area is the perfect setting to share with family and friends, accessed directly from the internal living space. Completing the layout is a double garage with automatic panel lift doors providing drive-through access to store your boat, caravan or trailer.
This beautiful home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac directly across the Dry-Creek Wetlands and Walkley Heights Walking Trail, also within easy reach of schools, shops and parks, presenting a truly special opportunity for the particular buyer looking for a long-term family abode!
Features that make this home special:
- Grand master bedroom with stunning bay window, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and large ensuite featuring his and hers basins
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of great size, all featuring built-in robes and ceilings fans
- Welcoming formal lounge with plantations shutters to the windows
- Large open-plan tiled kitchen, family and dining room with sliding doors opening to the outdoor entertaining area
- Commodious kitchen with stainless-steel dishwasher, wall oven and gas cooktop, huge walk-in pantry and complete with an abundance of cupboard space and island bench with breakfast bar
- Spacious rumpus/games room or potential home theatre
- Sparkling three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- High ceilings throughout
- Expansive pitched roof pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining with friends and family
- Garden shed
- Beautifully landscaped backyard with lemon and apricot trees
- Irrigation to the front and rear garden
- 5kw solar system with 5kw inverter
- Double-width garage with automatic panel doors, internal access and external access through additional roller door
- Charming facade with low maintenance front gardens and double-width driveway for additional parking
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.