Perfectly Combined Character, Style and Prestige
Character-filled and immaculate, this is a home for those who appreciate flawless attention to detail and quality. The flexible floorplan can be adapted to suit your needs while the prestigious location along a quiet tree-lined street is sure to impress a wide range of buyers.
There are five bedrooms and two bathrooms plus a formal lounge with slow combustion wood fireplace, providing the prefect space for home movie nights. Three of the bedrooms are located at the front of the home and are serviced by the central main bathroom. The main bedroom and bedroom two are perfectly positioned at the rear of the home with access to the decked verandah area, allowing you to step outside, relax in the shade and sip your morning coffee while overlooking the manicured gardens.
At the rear of the home is the open-plan living, dining and kitchen zone with feature bifold doors, creating a seamless connection to the outdoors. Stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and timber flooring add charm and sleek modern style while outside, there’s a large covered verandah overlooking the in-ground pool.
This home is set on a maintainable 515sqm (approximate) lot within a prized city-fringe location; you’ll need to be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Well-appointed main bedroom offering a split system air conditioner, ceiling fan, large walk-in robe, ensuite with bath and direct access to the decked verandah
- Spacious bedroom two complete with built-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedrooms, 3, 4 and 5; bedrooms 3 and 4 featuring ornate fire places and built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge with slow combustion wood fireplace
- Commodious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with ceiling fans and split system air conditioner for year-round comfort, plus large bi-fold doors connecting you seamlessly to the outdoors
- Stylish kitchen featuring large breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard space, sweeping stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances
- Modern main bathroom complete with bath and separate shower
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and external access to the carport
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout (excluding Bedroom 1 and 2)
- Decked verandah entertaining area overlooking the sparkling concrete swimming pool and manicured gardens
- Double length carport with panel lift door, internal access and tool shed
- Extension completed in 2015
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally located within the sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone and a few minutes’ walk to Blackfriars Priory School.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.