A Charming Home Perfect for Modern Living
From the front gate to the lush lawn and charming façade, this is a home bursting with personality. The gorgeous gardens continue into the landscaped backyard where you can fire up the BBQ and host friends in style under the outdoor entertaining area.
Inside, the layout is bright, modern and practical with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and plenty of living space. The kids can play in the open plan family room while you whip up lunch in the stylish kitchen with a gas cooktop and plenty of storage.
On-trend flooring, high ceilings and large windows pay homage to the home’s modern aesthetic while convenient touches such as air-conditioning ensure complete comfort. Bedroom one is complete with an ensuite while a centrally located main bathroom services the guest bedrooms.
This picture-perfect home is located just moments from East Torrens Primary School and the local bus stop while shops and local cafes are only minutes from your door. You’ll have to be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled master suite with ample natural light through the full-length windows and complete with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both offering large wall-length built-in robes
- Entertaining is made easy with the spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and family area complete with feature gas fireplace to enjoy in those cool winter months
- Sleek white kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven plus spacious pantry and 3m island bench with breakfast bar
- Contemporary main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, bath and separate shower
- Separate laundry with linen storage and external access
- Ducted air conditioning and heating throughout
- Large outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola and café blind, providing a space for year-round entertaining
- Beautifully landscaped gardens that help create the unbeatable ambience that this outdoor space provides
- Garden shed
- Single garage with roller door and internal access
- Magnificent established front gardens with gated driveway and stunning street appeal
Superbly located less than 8kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Newton Village and Firle Plaza have to offer. Within walking distance to a variety of local parks and public transport options. In close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including St Joseph's, East Torrens Primary, Rostrevor College, Stradbroke and Norwood Morialta High.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commence