Offers Closing Tuesday 18th October at 12:00pm
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this lovely family residence nestled within a premium pocket of Andrews Farm on a generous 579sqm (approximate) family allotment. Your new abode is enveloped by manicured, low maintenance gardens that sets the tone for a home that is refined yet relaxed.
Boasting four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple spaces to gather with family and friends, this beautiful home has everything you could wish for. When it comes to entertaining, you are spoilt for choice with a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area, formal lounge and dining room and a large, impressive outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola.
Truly a lifestyle home, the neutral tones and natural light create a beautiful ambience, while the internal living spaces connect seamlessly through to the sensational outdoor entertaining area, overlooking the rear gardens and spacious lawn area.
This beautiful home is situated in a quiet dress circle location within easy reach of schools, shops and parks and presents a truly special opportunity for the particular buyer looking for a long-term family abode. A home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with stunning bay window, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedroom 2 with walk-in robe and bedroom 3 and 4 with built-in robes
- Generous formal living and dining room upon entry boasting recessed ceiling and two large windows
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, family and living area with glass sliding doors opening to the verandah
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space, featuring breakfast bar
- Three-way bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Walk-in linen closet for additional storage
- Separate laundry with external access
- Pitched roof pergola perfect for entertaining guests, while kids and pets enjoy the spacious backyard
- Cubby house
- Tool shed
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 6.55kW solar system including a 5kva inverter with 23 panels
- Double carport with electric roller doors and both direct access to the backyard and gated access to the front of the home
- Well-maintained front yard with large driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columba College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre offer are only a short drive away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.