A Tranquil Location and Lifestyle Awaits on Rochester!
Blissfully located in the heart of the highly sought-after and city fringe suburb of Lightsview, this home is sure to impress the most fastidious buyers. Spacious, light-filled and crafted for the modern family, this is idyllic living at its very best. This warm and inviting home is positioned on a low-maintenance 394sqm (approximate) allotment within close proximity to fantastic local cafe’s, endless walking paths and many public transport options.
The palatial layout offers three good-sized bedrooms and multiple living areas to ensure plenty of space for a growing family. A light-filled lounge room welcomes you home, with the option to convert to fit your needs, whether that’s an office, a retreat or a playroom – the choice is yours!
A timeless, chic kitchen, with gas cooking, dishwasher, and large breakfast bar overlooks the family and dining area. Socialising and unwinding are made easy once you step outside, offering an expansive alfresco entertaining area and low-maintenance backyard.
Take pleasure in the modern ambience that infiltrates throughout, complimented by natural colour tones and a generous amount of natural light from the windows, making this a property you’ll love coming home to each and every day.
There is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous abode!
Features that make this house special:
- Generous master bedroom featuring stunning plantation shutters, ensuite and dual access to the walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2, and 3 of good size both complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light-filled lounge room upon entry with an array of natural light through the dual windows, providing the perfect spot to relax and watch a movie
- Spacious open-plan kitchen, meals and family room opening up to the alfresco, creating a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living
- Sleek and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop, range hood and oven, island breakfast bar and an abundance of storage including a walk-in pantry
- Contemporary three-way bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet for added convenience
- Generous storage to the hallway
- Laundry with built-in joinery and direct external access
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Low-maintenance backyard with an alfresco, providing ample room to host memorable occasions with friends and family
- Double garage at year with automatic doors and both internal and external access
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Surinder Singh on 0488 555 119 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.