Stylish Living for the Modern Family!
Built in 2013 by World Concept Homes and nestled behind an appealing façade with secure fencing is this stylish and low-maintenance three-bedroom, two-bathroom family home. First time buyers and downsizers will be eager to secure this quality abode while astute investors will also be vying to get their hands on this impressive property.
The layout has been designed to make the most of the easy-care lot while still offering a good-size backyard and stunning entertaining area. Boasting a commodious open plan living, dining and kitchen area, you will enjoy entertaining family and friends all year-round. Outside, you will be drawn out to the alfresco and verandah entertaining areas, while the fully fenced backyard provides the perfect space for children and pets to play.
Set amongst a variety of quality homes, enjoy and capitalise on its rare location within a stone's throw of Roper Street Reserve. Properties in this location are few and far between, so do not miss the opportunity to create your beautiful new chapter in a peaceful and tranquil setting.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and sophisticated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen with sliding doors leading to the alfresco
- Gourmet kitchen featuring ample cupboard space, pantry, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop
- Modern main bathroom boasting floor to ceiling tiles and separate bath and shower
- Practical laundry with linen storage and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Expansive under cover alfresco and verandah entertaining area with two ceiling fans and plenty of space to host friends and family
- Established low-maintenance front and rear gardens
- 2x garden sheds
- Single garage with panel lift door, internal access and roller door access to the backyard
- Gated driveway with automatic gate for secure off-street parking
- Steel frame construction
Ideally located in close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools. Public transport options, parks and council maintained reserves nearby. All this and more with the amenities of Saints Shopping Centre, Parabanks Shopping Centre and Hoyts Salisbury being only a short drive away.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.