Outstanding Investment Opportunity!
**Note due to the nature of the tenancy there are no internal photos displayed and Private Viewings Only will be conducted for registered buyers. Please call agent to arrange**
Currently leased under a secure, long term agreement to a NDIS provider, this could well be considered as a ‘set and forget’ proposition. The specific details of the lease agreement are available to the buyer, however key points are that current rent is $500 per week with specific provision for ongoing annual reviews. Lease expires 30/6/27 and upon exit a general rejuvenation program will be conducted by the tenant at their own expense.
This well located home is an outstanding opportunity for those buyers seeking an investment property in an increasingly popular area due to its close proximity to Northgate, Lightsview and the City.
The home comprises a master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have built-in robes. A large open plan kitchen/ living area opens to a good sized undercover outdoor entertaining area. A single garage with auto roller door and electric roller shutters over all windows and the rear sliding door complete the offering.
Positioned directly over the road from picturesque Duncan Fraser Reserve and close to a whole host of local amenities, this could well be the best choice for your investment money!
Features that make this home special:
- Currently leased under a secure, long term agreement to a NDIS provider
- Current rent is $500 per week
- Master suite with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes, ceiling fans and split system air conditioners
- Light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen with split system air conditioner
- Kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, valuable walk-in pantry, cupboard space and complete with island bench featuring a breakfast bar
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Practical laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- Paved undercover pitched roof verandah with two ceiling fans, offering an ideal outdoor entertaining area
- Secure fully fenced backyard with low-maintenance lawns for kids and pets to play
- Single garage with automatic roller door with internal access and external access through additional roller door
- Fully gated front garden for added security and driveway for additional off-street parking
- 370 sqm block (approximately)
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Northgate Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements. Easy access to quality Primary and Secondary schools. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.