Start Up, Slow Down or Invest - The Choice is Yours!
Whether you are starting out, slowing down or looking to invest, this immaculate, low maintenance abode should capture your immediate attention. Perfectly tucked away in a tightly held group and conveniently located close by to all local amenities, this neatly presented and secure three-bedroom unit offers convenience and easy-care living, offering buyers a true lock up and leave lifestyle.
The floorplan boasts a practical layout with three bedrooms; master with ensuite, bathroom and an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen is well-equipped with a gas cooktop, pantry and ample storage space.
Outside, you will love to host guests or relax with your morning coffee in the generous courtyard with pergola or you can tend to the gardens all summer long.
All this is set within a well-maintained and quiet community with everything you could need at your fingertips.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom equipped with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Spacious open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with low-maintenance flooring and sliding doors opening to the verandah
- Timeless kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and island bench
- Modern main bathroom with bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Valuable laundry with external access and built-in cupboard
- Sizable pitched roof pergola surrounded by low-maintenance backyard with gated access from the front of the property
- Single garage with roller door and both internal and external access
- Roller shutters to front window for added security
- Currently tenanted for $320.00 per week until November 2022
Ideally located in close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools and public transport options. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Saints Shopping Centre and Salisbury Shopping Centre both just a few minutes' drive away and only a 15-minute (approximate) drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.