Perfect Family Living in Prized Location!
Located in the prestigious suburb of Nailsworth and set in a beautiful tree lined street, this well-maintained home is sure to impress the most astute buyer. Set on a generous 687sqm (approximate) allotment with a desirable north facing backyard and situated directly across Nailsworth Reserve, the home offers ample space for the whole family to enjoy whilst also delivering the benefits of a city fringe location. Boasting a striking street appeal with manicured gardens, there is plenty to love about this stunning property.
Upon entry you are greeted by a wide central hallway with easy-care flooring. The light filled family/dining room sits adjacent the kitchen and provides a spacious area to relax and entertain. Alternatively, move to the rear living space where you can admire the views over the large backyard.
The well-appointed kitchen is sure to impress the home cook with sweeping benchtops, ample cupboard space and quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. This space is bound to be the heart of everyday living.
There are four bedrooms, or three plus an additional separate lounge, which are all of good size with bedroom one complete with a convenient ensuite. Completing the long list of features is a centrally located main bathroom, practical laundry, plenty of shed storage and an attached single carport with automatic roller door for secure parking and drive through access to the backyard.
Features that make this home special:
- Large main bedroom with ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size; bedroom 2 with wall length built-in robe
- Separate lounge room with air conditioner or optional 4th bedroom for a growing family
- Light-filled dining/living room adjoining the kitchen, complete with air conditioner and heater
- Charming kitchen with ceiling fan and featuring spacious pantry, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop
- Casual living room to the rear of the home, flooded with natural light, a split system air conditioner and flowing through to the pergola
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Practical laundry with direct access from the carport
- Expansive backyard with pergola for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with 2x garden sheds
- Large detached garage
- Single carport with automatic roller door, drive through access to the garage and direct access to the house
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova Cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. Across the road from the beautiful Prospect Gardens – Narnu Wirra Park with tennis courts, BBQ, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought-after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.