Your New Haven Awaits in Walkley Heights!
This splendid three-bedroom abode located in the coveted enclave of Walkley Heights with the dry creek walking trail moments away, boasts a perfect blend of elegance and comfort, providing an ideal haven for family living. Just as impressive as the sought-after location is the charming facade, flexible floor plan with multiple living areas paired with an abundance of natural light and a neutral colour scheme displaying exquisite modern-day elegance.
Once inside, you'll discover a thoughtfully designed layout that is practical and family-friendly, offering three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a drive-through garage providing space for the whole family. Appealing to all, you are spoilt for choice with a divine open-plan kitchen, meals and family room where the timeless kitchen will delight the home chef, or you can choose to escape and relax in the charming lounge room.
Truly a lifestyle home, the internal living spaces connect seamlessly through to the impressive outdoor entertaining area, with a large pitched roof pergola and two ceiling fans offering a picturesque setting for hosting special gatherings.
Whether you are seeking a quality first home, a family abode to live in within an in-demand area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, or looking for an investment property, then this home is the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complimented by a walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Separate, spacious lounge room
- Timeless kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space and a pantry cupboard
- Dining area adjacent to the kitchen with an abundance of natural light
- Living room with split-system air-conditioning with a natural flow through to the outdoor covered entertaining area
- Main bathroom boasting a bath + shower and separate toilet for added convenience
- Practical laundry with external access
- Outdoor covered entertainer’s space with pitched roof pergola and ceiling fans, where you can host in style or relax and unwind
- Manicured and low-maintenance gardens
- Garden shed
- Single garage with automatic roller doors and direct access into the rear via the additional roller door
- Established front garden with single driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.