Delightful Family Home Directly Overlooking Rowe Park!
Impeccably nestled on an expansive 899sqm (approximate) allotment, this property is located in a wonderful position, directly opposite a reserve and just steps from the local playground. This charming home is bursting with potential. Whether you want to live in and enjoy, rent out, renovate, rebuild or develop (Subject to planning consents), this home has all the space you need to bring your property dreams to life. Boasting a wide 21.4m (approximate) frontage and directly overlooking Rowe Park, this property offers prime land and lifestyle. The location could not get any better!
The current layout offers three bedrooms and one bathroom, plus a spacious living area. There is an air-conditioned and light-filled lounge as well as a dining room and a kitchen with plenty of storage. Outside, a huge outdoor entertaining area awaits with a pitched roof pergola and there is also an impressive rumpus room which features a bar and combustion heater, perfect for use as a teenage retreat or year-round entertaining.
Whether this becomes your family home or a savvy investment, you’re sure to appreciate the central location. Ingle Farm Primary School is within walking distance and the local bus stop is just a stone’s throw away. Enjoy being only 1.5km (approximately) to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and approximately 25 minutes from the city.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with external access
- 2 additional good-sized bedrooms
- Open-plan lounge and meals area to welcome you home, complete with air conditioning unit and combustion heater
- Practical spacious kitchen with standalone gas cooktop and oven, complete with ample cupboard and bench space
- Well-presented main bathroom with bath and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Commodious detached rumpus room with built-in bar and combustion heater to enjoy in the cooler months
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Spacious raised backyard with space for a vegetable garden and room for kids and pets to play
- 2x sheds
- Undercover storage space
- Carport with automatic roller door and direct access to the backyard
- Well-established front gardens with a large driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located a short walk away from Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, with a variety of schools, parks and public transport options nearby. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 12.9km (approximately) away.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.