Immaculate Family Entertainer Positioned on an Expansive 1048sqm Allotment!
Spacious, on-trend and crafted for the modern family, this is idyllic living at its very best. Positioned on a expansive allotment in a leafy enclave within the heart of the highly sought-after and family-oriented suburb of Walkley Heights.
The eye-catching facade and manicured front garden set the tone for a home that is refined yet relaxed. Well-thought-out and beautifully presented with high-quality finishing's throughout, this home will impress even the most discerning of buyers.
Appealing to all, you are spoilt for choice with a divine open-plan kitchen, meals and family room or you can escape to the extensive living or games room. The kitchen is impeccably presented with on-trend finishes and quality appliances, including a wall oven and a gas cooktop, to appeal to even the most discerning chef.
Entertaining family and friends will be high on your list, with the impressive undercover entertaining area overlooking the pristine rear gardens and spacious lawn area where you can enjoy socialising and unwinding all year round.
This impressive abode is bright and welcoming, ready for you to simply unpack and enjoy. Presenting a special opportunity for the particular buyer looking for a long-time family abode!
Features that make this home special:
- Expansive formal living room upon entry
- Generous master suite with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner, large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms, 2, 3 and 4 of good size, all complete with built-in robes. Bedrooms 2 and 4 with ceiling fans
- Study/retreat with ceiling fan and direct access to the master bedroom or can be used as 5th bedroom
- Spacious open plan kitchen, family, dining and games area with easy-care tiled flooring throughout
- High-quality kitchen with ample storage, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, large pantry, valuable island bench with breakfast bar
- Central three-way bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with storage and external access
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating throughout
- LED downlights
- Security screens to all doors and windows for added security
- Detached rumpus room with air conditioner and additional verandah
- Extensive undercover outdoor entertaining area, a perfect space to host friends and family
- Large lush lawns for kids and pets to run free, surrounded by well-established gardens which are fully irrigated
- Large garden shed with concrete slab
- Double garage with automatic lift panel doors and both internal and external access
- Additional gated carport with ample room for additional cars, boat or caravan storage
- Well-maintained fully irrigated front garden with large paved driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located in the highly sought-after suburb of Walkley Heights, and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.