Large Allotment in a Convenient Location!
This well-maintained family home stands proud on a traditional sized block of 900sqm (approximately) within meters of Dry Creek Reserve, offering endless future potential for the new owner.
Sure to attract family buyers looking for room to live and play and savvy renovators who might look to make some cosmetic upgrades and add significant value over time. Alternatively, capitalise on the generous allotment to build your dream home (subject to Planning Consents) and equally perfect for investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards. The choice is yours!
A light-filled lounge is waiting to welcome you home, complete with a ceiling fan and air conditioning for complete comfort in the warmer months. A dine-in kitchen is sure to be the hub of everyday living and features ample cupboard and bench space, making dinner preparation easy. Three good sized bedrooms, one bathroom and separate laundry with external access complete the convenient layout of the home.
Moving outside, space is no issue! Boasting a large backyard with a decked verandah entertaining area, multiple undercover storage areas and a commodious garage/shed, perfect for the DIY or car enthusiast.
A home that must be seen to truly be appreciated; you’ll have to be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom one complete with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size; bedroom 2 offering a built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Spacious living upon entry with ceiling fan
- Practical dine-in kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space, a dishwasher and a sky light for plenty of natural light
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and floor to ceiling tile
- Separate toilet
- Convenient laundry with built-in linen cupboard and external access
- Ducted air conditioning and gas heating throughout
- Large decked verandah entertaining area with elevated views over the backyard
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard boasting multiple undercover storage areas and a commodious garage/shed
- Single carport with roller door and drive through access to the backyard
Located in the north eastern suburbs and 25 minutes (approximate) from the city, this home is ideally located for families and those working in the Adelaide CBD. Close to all amenities including The Junction Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and schools such as Valley View Kindergarten (Preschool), Primary School (R-6), and Valley View Secondary School (7-12).
For further information contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Kreig on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.