Original Charm in an Outstanding Corner Block Location!
Discover space, comfort and style in this beautiful double brick home set on a valuable corner allotment in a city fringe location.
Boasting three bedrooms and one bathroom, plus a spacious yet cosy living area with gas heating and air conditioning to keep you comfortable all year round. Outside, a large entertainer’s verandah awaits and overlooks the low maintenance yard.
This 501sqm (approximate) rare corner allotment represents genuine value and offers the new owner a multitude of options including live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to planning consents).
Features that make this home special:
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms with ceiling fans and a built-in robe to bedroom 2
- Spacious lounge with gas heater and air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Kitchen features meals area, split system air conditioner and freestanding gas cooker
- Central main bathroom with bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Functional laundry
- Undercover verandah overlooking the large, low maintenance yard
- Garage / rumpus room with drive through access
- Single carport
- Valued corner allotment of 501sqm (approximate)
- Short walk from the Felixstow Reserve and Linear Park Trails
It is no wonder why Felixstow is so popular and why properties only last a short time on the market with a range of amenities at your doorstep including Glynde Plaza, Firle Shopping Centre, Marden Shopping Centre, Café Brunelli and the ARC Campbelltown. Public transport and great bus stop routes only a few hundred meters away and quality schooling including St Joseph's School Hectorville, East Marden Primary School, Rostrevor College and Norwood Morialta High School all within a stone's throw. All of this while only being 6km (approximate) into the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.