Comfortable and Cosy Abode on Generous 685sqm Allotment!
When location counts you can't go past this rare and exciting opportunity! This well presented home boasts natural light filled rooms with ample space for the whole family to enjoy. With spacious internal living, including three bedrooms, multiple living spaces and an expansive, landscaped and fully fenced rear yard. With a large shed/garage and includes secure, undercover parking as well as a large driveway to accommodate for additional off-street parking or the perfect place to store your boat, caravan, or trailer.
Located close by to all conveniences with the Ingle Farm Shopping Precinct just seconds away and Walkley Park just a hop skip and jump away for all to enjoy.
Set on a large rectangular allotment of 685sqm (approximately) with a wide frontage of 19m (approximately). Whether you are looking for your first home, an investment opportunity or development project (subject to planning consents) the possibilities are endless.
Features that make this home special:
- Main one of generous size with built-in cupboards
- Bedroom two with built-in robe and shelving
- Large lounge with ample natural light and feature archway entrances
- Dining space with built in wine storage adjacent the lounge room on entry
- Homely kitchen boasting ample storage and bench space with adjoining meals area
- Central bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Spacious laundry with external access
- Cosy, undercover decked area perfect for an outdoor setting
- Expansive, landscaped rear yard with citrus trees
- Outdoor shaded area
- Single width, double carport with roller door
- Detached shed/double garage with slider doors
Ideally located a short distance away from Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A variety of schools, parks and public transport options are nearby. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 13km (approximately) away.
For any potential developers please note, that 22 Creslin Avenue will be auctioned on the same day at 11:00am
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.