This fantastic multi-level Spanish Hacienda Style family home is certainly one to put at the top of your list. Offering superb value for money, with such a great combination of liveability, comfort, and convenience. It is ready and waiting for the next owners to move in and enjoy or add your personal stamp, rent out or develop (subject to council consent). Well positioned on a generous 655sqm (approximately) allotment.
Features that make this home special:
Upper Level –
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Upper living area / retreat with external access to the rear yard and balcony
-Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes and ceiling fan to third bedroom
- Bedroom 4 / Study with built in robe
- Formal lounge room with gas heater and bar area
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- 3 way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Additional rumpus room / studio separate to home ideal for teenage retreat with wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Garden / tool shed
- 4KW solar system with 16 panels
- Single carport and double length drive through garage / workshop with roller door and access to rear yard
- Rain water tank
Located in the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spolit for choice with the shopping options both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).