Modern, Stylish and Spacious!
Sit back, relax and entertain in this gorgeous light-filled, open plan home, built by Statesman Homes in 2015. Situated on a comfortable 381sqm (approximate) allotment and providing enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family. Featuring quality bamboo flooring to living areas, 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, dual living areas and a large undercover outdoor entertaining area.
Perfectly suited to couples, families and downsizers looking to take advantage of a secure and private property without compromising on comfort. Equally a great opportunity for the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio and capitalize on huge rental demands.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with Daikin split system air conditioner, walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedroom 4 with built-in robe
- Formal lounge/theatre room
- Walk-in store room with shelving
- Light filled open plan family/kitchen and dining area with downlights
- Contemporary kitchen featuring; 2pac cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, Westinghouse oven and walk-in pantry
- Glistening main bathroom with separate bath/shower area and additional water closet for convenience
- Private laundry with built-in cabinetry
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large pergola with pitched roof, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Landscaped front and rear garden
- Double garage with internal access and drive through capability to rear roller door
- Roller shutters to external front windows
- Gas hot water system
And much more!
Within walking distance to Saints Road Shopping Centre and only a short distance Canterbury Reserve. Public transport, sporting clubs, council maintained parks and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 21km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.