A must-see Family Home in an Idyllic Location!
This spectacular two-storey residence is set in a desirable Walkley Heights location surrounded by similar beautiful residences and offers space, comfort and style with a light-filled layout that exudes elegance, creating an abode that anyone would be delighted to call their own.
A grand and sophisticated facade provides the ideal welcome and combines perfectly with the manicured front yard. Boasting five spacious bedrooms and a study, which can easily be used as an additional bedroom, this executive home has everything you could wish for. Appealing to all, you are spoilt for choice with a divine open-plan kitchen, meals and family room or you can escape to the charming formal lounge.
Entertaining family and friends will be high on your list, with an impressive entertaining area overlooking the rear gardens and spacious lawn area where you can enjoy socialising and unwinding all year round.
This refreshing family home unquestionably ticks all the boxes and is a quality built and well-loved residence that boasts a very rare blue-chip location on a 456sqm (approximate) allotment.
With extensive space to relax and entertain – this is a home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners.
Upper level comprising of:
- Expansive master bedroom with stunning views and featuring a ceiling fan, large walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of great size, all complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Valuable study/home office
- Spacious three-way bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Light-filled lounge room with access to your very own large private balcony, making this your perfect escape with a book in hand
Lower level comprising of:
- High ceilings
- An additional master suite with a built-in robe and direct access to the main bathroom
- Charming formal lounge room with bulkhead ceilings
- Immaculate and spacious open plan family and dining room
- Inviting kitchen with ample bench and storage space, stainless steel appliances including 900mm standalone gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Main bathroom with shower and toilet
- Large laundry with storage and direct access to exterior
- Expansive paved pergola with pitched roof, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance rear yard but with more than enough space for the kids trampoline and entertaining by the firepit
- Extra large double garage with automatic roller doors and additional roller door providing direct access to rear yard
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- Double power points throughout
- Roller shutters and security door to front of house providing extra security
- Under stair storage
- TV points to all rooms
- Manicured and low maintenance gardens
- Prized pocket within Walkley heights
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.