Family Living that Makes a Splash!
Nestled in the picturesque Salisbury Heights neighbourhood, this family abode offers a dreamy retreat with a host of desirable features. With sweeping panoramic views of the surrounding landscape, this home provides an idyllic setting for those seeking tranquillity and natural beauty.
The centerpiece of this residence is its large and inviting entertaining area, perfect for hosting gatherings and creating lasting memories with family and friends. This space seamlessly connects to a sparkling swimming pool, creating a resort-like atmosphere for relaxation and enjoyment during warm summer days.
The accommodation in this Salisbury Heights home is comprised of four generously sized bedrooms, ensuring ample space for family members and guests. Additionally, there are two well-appointed bathrooms that cater to the needs of the household.
Situated on a sprawling 3,131sqm (approximate) allotment, this property offers plenty of outdoor space for recreational activities, gardening, or simply enjoying the serene surroundings. The large lot size provides a sense of privacy and a connection to nature that is often sought after.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious main bedroom with feature bay window, dreamy walk-in robe and ensuite
- Additional bedroom 2, 3 & 4 complete with built in robes and ceiling fan in bedroom 2 & 3
- Convenient, neat bathroom centrally located and complete with separate shower/bath, toilet and vanity
- Flowing family/ dining space with seamless transition to the open plan kitchen, meals and living space
- Inviting kitchen with stainless appliances, ample cupboard and bench space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Pitched roof verandah with sprawling views
- Sparkling inground swimming pool
- Multiple large sheds perfect for all your extra storage needs
- Double carport
- Rainwater tank
Ideally located in a quiet and picturesque area of Salisbury Heights and in close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools and public transport options. Only a short distance to the green open spaces of St Albans Drive Reserve and Canterbury Drive Reserve. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre has to offer.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.