A Rare Offering!
These two side-by-side Torrens Titled homes are being offered to the market as one and are guaranteed to attract a wide range of buyers on the hunt for a range of opportunities. Each block offering a 697sqm (approximate) of prime land with a combined frontage of 30.48m (approximate), making this a sought-after acquisition for future land holding; an opportunity not to be missed!
Currently, there are two well-maintained and tenanted residences on-site that will bolster your investment portfolio while you decide on your plans for the properties. These homes are functional and comfortable with generous bedrooms, light-filled living spaces and good-size backyards. Both homes are low maintenance and make a seamless opportunity to purchase and explore your imagination.
21 Warwick Street comprising of:
- Light filled bedroom one with air conditioning and built-in cupboard
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both with ceiling fans and built-in cupboards
- Spacious separate lounge or optional 4th bedroom with split system air conditioner and built-in shelving
- Family room with sliding doors
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Well-appointed main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Covered pergola area
- Large backyard with rainwater tank and garage with panel lift door
- Carport with drive through access to backyard
- Currently tenanted until 18/06/2023 for $310 per week - Rent will increase to $320 per week as of 19/06/2023 and the lease will extend until 18/06/2024
19 Warwick Street comprising of:
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Separate lounge
- New air conditioning unit servicing lounge area
- Dine-in kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Practical main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry
- Verandah entertaining area
- Large backyard
- Carport with roller door
- Stunning decorative ceiling plasterwork throughout home
- Currently tenanted until 07/03/2024 for $380 per week
Located in sought after central Enfield, within easy walking distance to Northpark and Sefton Park shopping centres. Main North Road is just around the corner, allowing easy travel into the CBD which is only 8.9km (approximately) away. Schooling options include Enfield Primary School, Prospect North Primary School, Roma Mitchell Secondary College as well as OLSH College.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.