Glitz and Glamour in a City Fringe Location!
Sitting pretty on a spacious 465sqm (approximate) allotment and perfectly positioned in an ideal city fringe location, is this Torrens Title, two storey abode! Offering three bedrooms, two bathrooms, three living areas and includes open plan indoor and outdoor living with a generous rear yard. If you have been on the hunt for the perfect home, then this is the one for you!
Inside, you are treated to an at home theatre or versatile living space, three lovely and generous in size bedrooms, two bathrooms including the main bedroom complete with stylish ensuite and dreamy walk-in robe. Natural light fills the open plan kitchen, living and meals space with a modern kitchen boasting gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
Outside you will find a fuss free and inviting rear yard providing the perfect space to entertain while the kids and furry friends run free. An enclosed alfresco space with provisions for an outdoor kitchen and ceiling fans completes this accommodating space.
Upper level comprising:
- Enormous master suite with generous walk-in robe and ensuite, featuring his and hers vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
- Good-sized bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
- Valuable upstairs lounge room, providing the perfect retreat to sit and enjoy a good book
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Linen storage to the hallway
Lower level comprising:
- Spacious home theatre, perfect for an at home movie night
- Light-filled open-plan meals and living area with double glass sliding doors flowing seamlessly to the alfresco
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher and standalone gas cooktop and oven, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard space, island bench with breakfast bar complemented by feature pendant lighting
- Large walk-in pantry with a wine cabinet
- Valuable powder room
- Separate laundry with direct access to the garage
- Spacious tiled alfresco with ceiling fan and fully equipped outdoor kitchen featuring a bar fridge - Please note: the BBQ is excluded from Sale
- Large no-maintenance backyard
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- LED downlighting throughout
- Easy-care tiled flooring throughout the main areas
- Double garage with automatic panel doors and both internal and external access
- Understairs storage
- Double width driveway for additional off-street parking
- Premium 6.6KW 1-Phase Solar system
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary and Roma Mitchell Secondary College are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Rd, Main North Rd or Regency Road.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.