Prime Potential on Valuable Corner Allotment!!
Perfectly positioned on a prime corner 717sqm (approximate) allotment with a 13.4m frontage (approximate) onto Hillsea Avenue and a 42.4m frontage (approximate) onto Prescott Street. Whether you are looking for your first home, an investment opportunity or development project (subject to planning consents) the possibilities are endless.
The inside of the home is complete with three generous and well-equipped bedrooms, light filled lounge room and dine in kitchen with gas cooktop and ample storage and bench space. A generous rumpus room under the main roof provides convenience and versatility.
With a generous low maintenance and fully fenced rear yard, with a garage for secure, undercover parking + large driveway to accommodate for additional off-street parking or the perfect place to store your boat, caravan, or trailer.
Features that make this home special:
- Large main bedroom with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and mirrored built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Formal lounge room with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and feature mantel piece with gas heater for year-round comfort
- Open dining and kitchen with ceiling fans and sliding doors opening to the lounge
- Bright white kitchen with gas cooktop and abundance of cupboard and bench space
- Rumpus room with split system air conditioner, wall heater and direct access from the backyard
- Centrally located main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Laundry with access to rear yard and linen storage to hallway
- Cosy undercover verandah, with established back garden complete with fruit trees
- 2x rainwater tanks
- Single detached garage with roller door and external access
- Fully fenced paved front yard/entry with gate access to the backyard
Situated in the ever-popular suburb of Clearview, this is an excellent opportunity to secure a property only 9.4kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD. Reap the rewards of this great location with only a short walk to Greenacres Shopping Centre & Sefton Park Shopping Centre, a variety of schools and public transport options.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.