If Potential is What You’re Looking For… Look no Further! 785sqm with 19.81m (Approx.) Frontage!
Set on an enviable 785sqm (approximate) allotment with substantial 19.81m frontage this solid brick and original, character home, offers a tonne of potential for one lucky purchaser. You might choose to live in and renovate as you go to add substantial value over time or decide to make the most of the large block size and frontage, subdivide (subject to planning consents) and reap the rewards.
The home is in original condition and currently provides a floorplan complete with three bedrooms and multiple living areas - with room for kids to play a large rumpus room at the rear of the home, outdoor space and an undercover carport.
Located in the Port Adelaide Enfield council, this traditional sized allotment will appeal to buyers on the hunt for fantastic city fringe living, an opportunity to build their dream home or subdivide and develop (subject to planning consents)!
Features that make this property special are:
- Large main bedroom with wall-length built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good-size, bedroom 2 with built-in storage and bedroom 3 with external access
- Spacious family/dining room complete with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and heater for year-round comfort
- Eat-in kitchen with dishwasher, standalone oven and cooktop, complete with abundance of cupboard space + direct external access
- Valuable additional lounge room
- Centrally located bathroom with built-in cupboards to the outside
- External laundry with storage and additional toilet
- Detached rumpus/storeroom
- Paved rear covered pergola
- Expansive backyard
- Single carport
- Large front yard and driveway for additional parking
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Several transport options are just a short walk away.
Please note the property is sold on an 'as is' basis. Neither the Vendor nor the Agent can guarantee the working order of any inclusions, fixtures or fittings or any other matter relating to the property.
For further information please contact Joshua Faddoul on 0488 555 337 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.