Stunning Sanctuary of Style, Charm and Sophistication!
Located in the prestigious suburb of Vale Park, this exquisite double brick home featuring a Basket Range sandstone facade, is privately nestled in beautifully landscaped grounds on a generous 590sqm (approximate) corner allotment. This delightful family home has been transformed to the highest standard to now provide a contemporary character home that is sure to impress the whole family.
Effortlessly combining elegant charm with sleek modern day style, the transformation blends and retains original character features such as solid timber floorboards, high ceilings, large fireplace and a stunning stone frontage. A thoughtfully designed floor-plan has been created with today’s family lifestyle and entertaining in mind. Boasting three well-sized bedrooms, one of which is the private master suite overlooking the landscaped front garden.
After walking down the elegant cobble-stone path, you will feel right at home when stepping through the entrance and hallway, complimented perfectly by a large light filled lounge room. Be blown away as you step into the jaw dropping, recently renovated rear open plan dining and kitchen area, which flows seamlessly through the sliding glass doors to the spectacular rear garden with an impressive decked entertaining area boasting an outdoor kitchen with granite benchtops, integrated BBQ, rangehood and wood-fired pizza oven. Relax after a days work, or enjoy the company of family and friends with the separate sunken fire pit area with built-in seating, nestled in a beautifully landscaped backyard. Adding to this lifestyle home are the raised herb and vegetable garden beds and mature fruit trees that can be enjoyed all year round.
Be quick, properties of this calibre and in this location are rarely presented to the market. The whole family will love and enjoy what this home has to offer!
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms; bedrooms 1 and 2 both offering built-in robes
- Spacious living room with fireplace and plenty of natural light
- Light filled, open plan dining and kitchen with sliding glass doors provide seamless flow to the undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Stylish modern kitchen featuring marble benchtops, ample cupboard and bench space and quality stainless steel SMEG appliances including induction cooktop and 2x drawer dishwashers
- High quality Carrera Marble waterfall benchtops in the kitchen, which continue throughout the home, including the bathroom and laundry benchtops
- Contemporary main bathroom complete with freestanding bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with additional toilet for added convenience
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Downlights throughout
- Fully upgraded tapware and fixtures throughout emphasise the high standard of the renovation performed
- 2.8m high ceilings
- Impressive decked undercover outdoor entertaining area boasting an outdoor kitchen with an integrated BBQ, rangehood, hot/cold water and large pizza oven, providing the perfect space to host family and friends
- Fully fenced, well-kept private backyard with fully automated watering system, garden shed and cubby house
- Fire pit area with built-in seating
- 3.5kW solar system
- Open carport for off-street parking
Desirably located just a short walk to Linear Park & playgrounds, where walking trails & bike tracks lead you directly to the Walkerville Shopping Village, North Adelaide and the beautiful Adelaide foothills. Adelaide Oval and the fabulous Riverbank Precinct is just 5kms (approximately) away. Various shopping centres are just a short drive away for your convenience including Walkerville Terrace with cafes galore. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School, St Monica's Parish School, Wilderness School and Prince Alfred College are all close by.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.