Stylish, Sophisticated Living in Prestigious Location!
A rare and fabulous opportunity for astute buyers is on offer with this well-presented abode in a desirable location. Situated on a beautiful tree lined street in a small group, you are sure to be the envy of your family and friends!
Designed with convenience in mind, the floor plan comprises of two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes, a spacious open plan lounge and meals area plus practical kitchen, offering more space than most units. The kitchen is well equipped with a range of quality fixtures including stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard space and plenty of bench space.
The list of features goes on with a bathroom, separate laundry with external access, single garage, outdoor entertaining area and a low maintenance courtyard complete with a garden shed for extra storage. Whether you’re looking for an excellent guaranteed investment return, an ideal first home or downsizer in a prestigious location, it’s all here.
Features that make this home special:
- Two generous sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Spacious open plan lounge and meals area upon entry with air conditioning and heating for year-round comfort
- Modern kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space plus quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Well-appointed main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry complete with built-in cupboard storage and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance courtyard with garden shed
- Single garage with roller door and internal access
Ideally located just a short distance to the cafes, restaurants and shopping at The Parade Norwood. Within driving distance to eateries on Melbourne Street and local shopping centres including Walkerville Shopping Centre and Marden Shopping Centre. In close proximity to sporting facilities, public transport options and some of Adelaide's finest schools including St Peter's College, East Adelaide, St Andrew's School and St Monica's Parish School. All this and just 4kms (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.