Family Home Offering Comfort, Space and Style!
This immaculate family home is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy. The four-bedroom, two-bathroom floorplan has been complemented with 2.7m high ceilings, plush carpets and contemporary touches throughout.
You can choose to spend your time relaxing in the home theatre or spend time hosting guests in the extra spacious open-plan living, kitchen and dining area. The stylish kitchen includes sweeping stone benches, stainless steel appliances, 5 burner gas cook top, large walk-in pantry and dishwasher.
Outside there are 2 good sized backyard areas, with the option of two decked areas to choose from, of which one features a Balinese style hut, perfect for entertaining! The list of features doesn’t stop there with a large separate laundry with external access, storage and a double garage with automatic tilt door.
Those looking for their forever home, first-time buyers, growing families and investors won’t want to miss this upscale Blakeview home!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, ceiling fan and deluxe ensuite featuring a double basin
- Well-proportioned bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large, light filled family/kitchen/dining area flowing naturally to both outdoor entertaining areas via stately sliding doors
- Additional formal living room/home theatre
- Kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances, freestanding 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtops and walk-in pantry
- Central main bathroom with bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Handy side gate access
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Decked alfresco area with outdoor roller blind for year round comfort
- Additional decked entertaining area with Balinese hut feature
- Garden shed for added storage
- Double garage with automatic tilt door and internal access to the house
- Keyless entry
- Solar electrical system
- Alarm system for added security
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
Located in close proximity to a variety of local shops, parks and schools including; Blake’s Crossing Christian College, St. Columba College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School and public transport options. All of this and easy access to Main North Road and the Northern Expressway!
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.