Charming Family Home Positioned on a Large Allotment!
Released to the market is this spacious, double brick family home which has been beautifully maintained and perfectly captures the quintessential, relaxed Australian lifestyle with a superb backyard complete with a large entertaining area.
Boasting a wide frontage, this property offers prime land and lifestyle for any potential buyers. While inside, the home showcases an exciting host of charming character touches with a design to accommodate the busy family with space for everyone relax and unwind.
Appealing to all, there are three good-sized bedrooms, a central, main bathroom and a charming lounge room. An immaculate kitchen is perfectly positioned in the heart of the layout and is well-equipped to suit the cook of the home with plenty of storage.
For those who love to entertain, an impressive entertaining area awaits and overlooks the large yard, with plenty of space to cook up a BBQ.
This home represents genuine value and offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to planning consent).
Features that make this home special:
- 22.86m frontage (approximate)
- Large main bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe, ceiling fan and direct access to verandah
- Spacious lounge room
- Charming kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Dining room adjacent kitchen
- Original main bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Spacious pergola where you can relax and unwind or host family and friends
- Large backyard with plenty of room for the whole family and furry friends to enjoy
- Large shed/workshop positioned in the backyard
- Additional shed located on the right-hand size of the home
- Carport with gates allowing direct access into rear with room to accommodate multiple cars, a boat or trailer
- Well-established front gardens with large driveway for additional off-street parking
- Currently tenanted for $380.00 per week until September 2023
Conveniently located in close proximity to Salisbury Primary School, Salisbury East High School and Brahma Lodge Primary School while Cockburn Green and Brahma Lodge Oval are both only moments away. A five-minute drive will take you to the nearby Parabanks Shopping Centre or the Salisbury train station. All of this and only a quick access to the Adelaide CBD via the Salisbury Highway.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Surinder Singh on 0488 555 119 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.