Easy-care Living in a Fantastic Location!
Superbly located within a quiet and friendly street is this low-maintenance, move in ready abode on a comfortable 585sqm (approximate) allotment, providing a prime opportunity for a wide range of buyers. Families, investors, first-time homeowners or those simply craving relaxed living in an ideal location can’t go past this delightful offering.
Step inside and immerse yourself in a blend of contemporary and character-filled original features which are paired to ensure a life of unmatched comfort, space and natural light.
The spacious layout is functional and comfortable and offers an open kitchen, meals and family area that is sure to be the hub of everyday living. In addition to this, you can escape to the large lounge room featuring a cosy heater. All three bedrooms are of good size with built-in robes and have easy access to the well-appointed, neutral bathroom. To complete the layout there is the convenience of a separate toilet, laundry with external access and secure parking for multiple cars. Those who love to entertain are sure to be impressed by the verandah entertaining area that overlooks the expansive gardens.
This wonderful home is located just moments from Salisbury East High School, Manor Farm Oval and is close to local supermarkets including Salisbury East Shopping Centre and the popular Saints Shopping Centre within close proximity. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this fantastic opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Lounge room with heater and split system air conditioning unit for year-round comfort
- Spacious meals and family room, flooded with natural light from the skylight
- Charming kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, pantry and abundance of cupboard and bench space
- Sparkling main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath, and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- Extensive outdoor entertaining area with undercover verandah perfect to host guests
- Low-maintenance gardens for kids to enjoy
- Rainwater tank
- Large garage with space for additional cars, trailer, boat, or extra storage
- Double length carport with roller door and drive through access to the garage
In close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools and public transport options. Within walking distance to the green open spaces of Blue Hills Reserve and Manor Farm Oval. Local shops on Northbri Avenue are close by which includes Foodland, Chemist, Post Office and more. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Golden Grove Village and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.