Delightful Abode in Idyllic Location!
Welcome to this bespoke blue stone fronted home, situated in a quiet and family-friendly pocket of Mawson Lakes.
Inside this delightful home, you will be greeted with a light-filled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with a seamless flow to the outdoor entertaining area.
Featuring a beautiful timber kitchen and a formal lounge room that could be used as an additional bedroom. The main bedroom offers a walk-in robe and ensuite while the two guest bedrooms are both of good size and are centrally located to the main bathroom.
With a floorplan that has been thoughtfully designed this home allows the next lucky buyer to move in with nothing to do.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generous bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Formal lounge room upon entry with stunning bay window and French doors with the option to use as a fourth bedroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Immaculate kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and oven with ample bench and cupboard space and a pantry cupboard
- Modern main bathroom boasting a separate bath + shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Outdoor entertainer’s alfresco with low-maintenance courtyard
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
Within walking distance to local parks, transport options and walking trails that take you around the picturesque surroundings for complete convenience, it is also in close proximity to popular cafes, shops and a variety of excellent schools, including Endeavour College High School, Mawson Lakes School and Uni SA.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.