Delightful Family Home set on a Generous Allotment!
Discover space and comfort in this immaculate double brick residence set on a rare original-sized allotment. It doesn’t get any better than this well-loved home that is bursting with potential offering you the chance to modernise and revitalise.
Inside, there are three good-sized bedrooms, a central main bathroom and a charming lounge room upon entry. An immaculate eat in kitchen is perfectly positioned and well-equipped to suit the cook of the home with plenty of storage.
Outside, a large pergola awaits and overlooks the large yard which is complimented by an abundance of greenery, making this an ideal setting for the green thumb. The rear is complete with a carport accessed by roller door and an additional garage.
This 696sqm (approximate) allotment represents genuine value and offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to planning consent).
This is a rare find within a prime pocket with a variety of amenities close by, so do not miss the opportunity to call this home!
Features that make this home special:
- Large main bedroom with built-in cupboard
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in cupboard
- Generous and cosy lounge room with built-in shelving and electric heater for those cooler months
- Original eat-in kitchen with standalone oven and cooktop, complete with an abundance of cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Paved verandah, perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Spacious backyard with landscaped gardens and large lawns for kids and pets to enjoy
- Detached garage with double door drive through access and external access
- Single carport with roller door
- Beautifully established front gardens with large driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located within close proximity to a variety of schools, parks and public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All of this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 15kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commence