A Family Haven in Stately Paradise!
Discover space, comfort and style in this beautiful double brick family home set on a rare original-sized allotment in the prime, tightly-held suburb of Paradise. It doesn’t get any better than this immaculate, well-loved home that is bursting with an unmatchable lifestyle that connects you to Linear Park Trails, Paradise Interchange and a host of delightful amenities.
The home is nestled amongst beautifully cared for gardens and provides a warm welcome as you arrive. Step inside and immerse yourself in a blend of contemporary and character-filled original features which are harmoniously paired to ensure a life of unparalleled comfort, space and natural light.
The floorplan is practical and family friendly with an open plan kitchen and meals area that is sure to be the hub of everyday living. A light and inviting lounge room is situated off the entry hallway plus there are four bedrooms with ceiling fans. Completing the layout is the convenience of a centrally located bathroom and separate, well-equipped laundry.
The 'Showstopper' is the superb detached rumpus room which offers a stately sized family/games room and seamlessly opens out to an immense rear yard with pitched pergola, workshop and an abundant space for the whole family to appreciate. Those who love to entertain are sure to be impressed!
Features that make this home special:
- Four generous bedrooms all complete with ceiling fans
- Bright lounge room flooded with natural light from the charming bay window
- Dining room adjacent to the lounge
- Spacious dining room
- Chic white kitchen with gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and sweeping bench top with breakfast bar
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath and separate shower
- Linen storage to the hallway
- Practical laundry with additional toilet and linen storage
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating for year-round comfort
- Spacious detached rumpus room with downlights offering a perfect games/family room, with sliding door to the separate workshop, perfect for the DIY enthusiast
- Charming pergola/rotunda with ceiling fan, perfect for hosting guests
- Expansive backyard with great sized lawns and 2x aviaries
- 2x rainwater tanks
- Secure parking behind the gates with space for multiple cars
- Beautifully landscaped front gardens with driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located only minutes away from local Newton Central Shopping Centre, a variety of schools such as Charles Campbell College and just a short walk to exclusive Linear Park trails. Bus stops with easy access to the city via the O-Bahn Paradise Interchange which is only minutes away. All of this and only 10km (approximate) to the Adelaide CBD and all of the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.