An Impressive Family Home in an Idyllic Location Awaits!
This thoughtfully designed, spacious and impeccably presented Torrens Titled home is nestled within a tranquil location at the highest point at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, showcasing elevated views across the Adelaide Hills. Perfectly positioned close by to parks, playgrounds, endless walking paths and number of convenient amenities, this home will truly impress the most fastidious buyers.
A must-see floorplan is showcased allowing buyers to simply move in and enjoy all the hard work that has already been done, an opportunity that will excite families or investors looking for a solid investment placed in an attractive, blue-chip location.
Updated to the highest standard throughout and set on a huge 730sqm (approximate) allotment, this residence provides an immediately welcoming presence and boasts plenty of living space inside and out. As you step inside, a wonderful entrance is revealed with gleaming porcelain tiles, LED downlights and a neutral colour palette setting the tone for what is on offer throughout.
The entrance way leads directly into the warm and spacious L-shaped lounge room which connects through to the larger area of the home, being the family, dining and kitchen space.
The palatial layout houses five good-sized bedrooms; or four plus a study which is accompanied by on-trend Oak floating flooring, ceiling fans and serviced by two updated and high-quality bathrooms.
Bring your culinary dreams to life in the impeccable chef’s kitchen with a large island loaded with drawer space, highlighting beautiful deep-toned granite-stone benchtops, quality Smeg appliances and premium fixtures. Cooking will be a joy with outstanding sunrise and wide-open hills views through the large windows.
This wonderful family home unquestionably ticks all the boxes and is truly a special opportunity for the particular buyer looking for a long-time family abode, boasting a range of updated and must-have modern features that combine to create a residence that anyone would be proud to call their own.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom complete with a walk-in robe and upgraded ensuite featuring extra-large frameless shower with a 5-function hand held shower head as well as an overhead rain head and inbuilt storage, high-quality Dorf facets and fittings, IXL-tastic ceiling fan/heater, water saver dual flush toilet, soft close vanity and complete with porcelain floor to ceiling tiles
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of good size; all complete with ceiling fans and bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Valuable fifth bedroom or option to use as study or home office
- Light-filled L-shaped lounge room offering a warm welcome upon entry
- Open-plan family, dining and kitchen space with internal access directly from the garage and a variance of mood downlight lighting from the kitchen controller with seamless flow to the large undercover entertaining area
- Large modern kitchen featuring stylish porcelain Midnight Sky Backsplash tiles, island bench with breakfast bar, ample cupboard space, Franke Dual Sink complete with all the genuine accessories and an under-bench Water Filter System, beautifully deep-toned Granite-Stone Benchtops plus a suite of high-quality Smeg appliances including integrated dishwasher, wall over and 5-burner gas cooktop with flush level grates
- Contemporary main bathroom featuring frameless glass shower with inbuilt condiment storage, high-quality Dorf facets and fittings, IXL-tastic ceiling fan/heater, soft close vanity, luxurious egg shell bath and complete with porcelain floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate dual flush water saver toilet for added convenience which features glass top vanity and mirror
- Freshly renovated laundry with built-in linen storage, sweeping benchtop, stainless built-in sink that has a telescopic tap handle with dual spray/pour function
- Private and well-shaded outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola, providing the perfect space to host friends and family year-round
- Ducted 3-phase Panasonic air conditioning throughout with zoned programming, perfect for year-round temperature control
- Freshly painted throughout
- Modern easy-care porcelain tiles set across the main living areas of the home
- LED downlights to living space that have directional 2-way switch systems allowing operation from either end of the home and additional main switch control located in Kitchen
- Rinnai instant and continuous gas hot water system
- High-speed data cable connectivity
- Fully fenced, established backyard with room for children and pets to run free
- Garden shed allowing for additional storage
- Double garage with roller doors, direct internal access and additional roller door providing drive through access to the rear yard
- Beautifully landscaped front gardens featuring a huge canary palm tree, large driveway which allows for additional off-street parking and storage for a boat or caravan
Located within easy walking distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools including Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope School, as well as Greenwith Childcare and Kindergarten. Plenty of public transport options including less than a 100m (approximately) stroll to the closest bus stop providing express routes directly to the CBD. You will be spoilt for choice with endless walking trails and parklands surrounding the area. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre and The Village Shopping Centre!
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The flooring throughout the property has been replaced with alike and the photos advertised do not reflect the existing flooring.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.