An Upscale Cosmopolitan Lifestyle Awaits!
A spectacular opportunity is on offer to secure this gorgeous townhouse amongst Adelaide's premium city fringe with every cosmopolitan cafe, restaurant and the chic Plant 3 & 4 Bowden on your doorstep. Effortlessly offering a contemporary style and an impeccably presented interior, this exceptional dwelling offers a superb opportunity into a suburban lifestyle rarely found so close to the city on a low maintenance allotment.
Boasting a bright and inviting ambiance throughout, complimented by a convenient layout that features two levels of living with an open-plan design perfect for entertaining. Upon entry, be greeted by porcelain gloss tiles which takes you through the light-filled living space with a wonderful kitchen set in the heart of the layout so the promising chef can always be a part of the action. The combined living and dining room features glass doors that allow you to spill out to the cosy entertainer’s courtyard.
Two great sized bedrooms, with built-in robes, are set on the upper level along with easy access to the main central bathroom. The light-filled master suite features a built-in robe, ensuite and a private balcony offering picturesque views. The main level is complete with a laundry, additional toilet and a secure, double garage.
Whether you are looking for an entry level home to live in within this in demand area or wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, then this comfortable, stylish and spacious abode could be the one for you!
Upper level comprising of:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite and your very own private balcony offering picturesque views
- Good sized bedrooms two and three with built-in robes
- On-trend main bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Built-in linen cupboard
- Ducted air-conditioning
Lower level comprising of:
- Sleek and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop and tiled splash back
- Light-filled living and dining room opening seamlessly out to the courtyard
- European laundry
- Cosy entertaining space under the main roof, perfect for hosting or enjoying your morning coffee
- LED downlights
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Double garage with automatic roller door
Brompton really is all about location with easy access to:
- Great, varied shopping including local Foodland, IGA Plant 4, Arndale Shopping Centre, Churchill Centre and Costco
- The delightful North Adelaide and Prospect Village with further abundant dining and nightlife
- Local private and public schools including Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School, Prospect Primary, Brompton Primary and St Margaret Mary's School
- Adelaide Aquatic Centre
- Only 5kms (approximately) to the CBD as well as Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Entertainment Centre and Coopers Stadium only a stroll away for year-round local entertainment
For further information, please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.