Nest or Invest in Andrews Farm!
Eagle-eyed property investors need look no further than this neat, tidy and low-maintenance abode which has a lease in place until August. This 2010 built, three-bedroom, two-bathroom and two living space home is only moments from parks, playgrounds, schools, the popular Munno Para Shopping City and Drakes Eyre.
Inside, the functional interior is set over one level with a lounge room set at the entry and seamless flow through to the open-plan kitchen and living zone. Ducted air-conditioning ensures comfort in this light-filled space with sliding glass doors allows access directly to the large easy-care backyard.
The guest bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the laundry and main bathroom for convenience. A walk-in robe and an ensuite service the master with the impressive layout also offering a double garage for secure vehicle parking plus direct access to the rear yard via additional roller door.
This must-see home has easy access to major roads with only a 30-minute commute (approx.) from the Adelaide CBD making this the prime location for those who travel into the city or near for work.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes
- Valuable lounge to the front of the home
- Light filled open plan living and meals area with glass sliding doors leading outside
- Classic kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, ample storage space including pantry and sweeping benches
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate laundry with external access and linen storage
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Spacious low-maintenance backyard for kids and furry friends to run free
- Double garage with internal access and rear access through the additional roller door
- Low-maintenance front garden with double width driveway for additional off-street parking
- Currently leased for $340.00 per week until August 2023
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Trinity College Blakeview, Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only minutes away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.