Perfect Family Living!
A great abode, you won’t want to miss this updated home in Craigmore! Sitting on a generous 614sqm (approximate) allotment and located within close proximity to public transport, schools and shopping as well as only meters in either direction from beautiful parks and playgrounds.
Inside accomodates three generous bedrooms; all serviced by a central three-way bathroom complete with bath, shower and convenient separate toilet. Natural light fills the inside of this home, filtering throughout the spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining space with easy-care tiles underfoot. A well-equipped kitchen with ample storage space, sweeping benchtops and island bench is sure to impress the home cook.
Outside you will find the front of the house rendered; and the rear verandah entertaining area ideal for year-round entertaining. Complete with a spacious backyard for the kids or pets to run free. Boasting commodious shed/workshop/double garage plus a garden shed; the DIY enthusiast is spoilt with space to complete their next project. A secure carport with roller door and drive through access to the rear yard provides ample off-street parking, perfect for a family with multiple vehicles.
Ready for the astute home owner to move in and reap the benefits that Craigmore has to offer, the home has been internally painted with updated LED down lights in the open plan living area and new lighting in rooms throughout. New blinds and curtains have been installed to the lounge room and bedrooms. Complete with new carpets to the bedrooms and new internal doors, all that’s left to do is move in and make it yours!
Features that make this home special:
- Master suite with wall length built-in robe and tv point
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 3 with built in robe
- Light-filled open-plan living, dining and kitchen with reverse cycle split system air conditioner and sliding doors leading to the backyard
- Charming kitchen with fully tiled splash back, standalone gas cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher and sweeping island bench
- Sparkling three-way bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet and vanity
- Separate laundry with storage and external access
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Gas hot water system
- Undercover verandah, perfect for hosting friends and family
- Low maintenance backyard with tool shed
- Large detached shed/workshop/double garage
- Single carport with roller door and external access via additional roller door
- Single driveway for additional off-street parking in garage and backyard
- Fully restored roof
All in close proximity to a variety of local shops, parks, schools including Hope Christian College, Craigmore Kindergarten, Playford Primary School and Adelaide North Special School and public transport options. All of this and easy access to the Northern Expressway and just 40 minutes (approximately) from the CBD.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.