This luxury Lightsview residence is set in a desirable location upon one of the largest allotments in Lightsview with a total land size of 780sqm (approximate) and nearly 400sqm (approximate) of improvements. The spectacular two-storey residence offers an abundance of space, comfort and style with a light-filled layout that exudes elegance, creating an abode that anyone would be delighted to call their own.
A grand and sophisticated facade welcomes you home and sets the stage for the residence's sleek and contemporary styling. Follow the large gleaming porcelain tiles past the home theatre to the outstanding open-plan kitchen, living and dining area. The beautifully appointed, kitchen will ensure that even the most fastidious cook feels right at home. Take pleasure in its chic quality appliances, high-end finishes, sweeping granite benchtops and desirable butlers’ kitchen.
The show-stopping layout boasts four bedrooms on the upper level, including the master suite with a walk-in robe, ensuite and private retreat, completing the upper level is the main bathroom and a rumpus room. A secondary master suite is located on the ground floor as well as a formal lounge and home office which could be used as a sixth bedroom if desired, truly making this executive home everything you could wish for.
Entertaining family and friends will be high on your list, with an impressive alfresco entertaining area overlooking the extensive lawn area where you can enjoy socialising and unwinding all year round while the kids run free in the yard.
This refreshing family home unquestionably ticks all the boxes and is a quality built and well-loved residence that boasts a very rare blue-chip location, nestled along one of Lightsview finest promenades within walking distance to a number of Reserves and within easy reach of schools, shops and public transport options. A home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners!
Upper level comprising:
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe, large ensuite with his and her basin, spa bath and oversized shower, completed by a private retreat to relax with a book in hand
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of great size, complete with built-in robes
- Modern 3-way bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Valuable additional rumpus room
Lower level comprising:
- Home theatre
- Home office or option to use as a 6th bedroom
- Secondary master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Formal lounge with French doors leading into the open-plan living space and sliding doors offering external access
- Light-filled open-plan living and meals area with bi-fold doors opening to the alfresco, providing seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living
- Immaculate kitchen with a suite of stainless-steel appliances including two dishwashers, ample cupboard space, granite bench tops, large butler’s pantry and island breakfast bar
- Powder room for added convenience
- Spacious laundry with external access
- Decked alfresco entertaining area overlooking the large, well-manicured backyard
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and both internal and external access
Additional features to further entice:
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Laundry chute between upper and lower level
- Elevator allowing easy access through the entire house
- Security system
- LED downlights throughout
Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.