Idyllic Living in a Highly Sought-After Location!
Why not treat yourself to contemporary comfort, charm and convenience with this gorgeous Ian Wood built Greenwith gem? Modern families on the hunt for a property to call their own will adore this four-bedroom, two-bathroom home with multiple living areas complimentary to the large covered patio perfect for hosting guests as the kids and pets explore the large, fully fenced backyard.
This warm and inviting home is perfectly positioned on a enormous 843sqm (approximate) allotment and has been much-loved and beautifully presented with neutral finishes throughout ensuring a move-in ready abode that will instantly put you at ease.
Boasting a light-filled lounge room, formal dining room along with an open-plan kitchen, family and meals room complimented by LED downlights and providing ample space to relax with the family. The sleek white kitchen is set in the heart of the home and will delight the avid chef with features including sweeping benchtops, quality appliances, breakfast bar, and views over the serene backyard.
Enjoy the secluded sense of peace and tranquility surrounded by dense greenery that complements the home, with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy this fabulous residence!
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled master bedroom with two large windows, walk-in robe and direct access to the two-way bathroom
- Two generous bedrooms both boasting wall length built-in robes located on the upper level
- Sparkling bathroom to service the two upstairs bedrooms
- Study with potential to use as fourth bedroom
- Spacious formal lounge with wall heater and adjoining to the formal dining room
- Light-filled open plan living room with sliding doors opening to the pergola
- Contemporary, brand new white kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, ample cupboard space and bench space complete with feature pendant lighting over breakfast bar
- Two-way main bathroom with spa bath and shower
- Separate laundry offering external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Impressive undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the beautifully landscaped backyard
- Double carport with roller doors and direct access to the rear of the home
- Stunning front gardens with large driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located close to numerous sought-after schools including Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College, Golden Grove High School and King's Baptist Grammar School. Several public transport options nearby with direct access via the O-Bahn to the CBD. All of this and located only a short walking distance to shopping and entertainment offered at Golden Grove Village and only a short drive to Tea Tree Plaza shopping complex.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.